Add breathtaking 4K+ projection to any venue with the PT-RQ13K, the world’s most compact*1 3-Chip DLP™ projector. With Quad Pixel Drive rendering pixels invisible in film-like 5120 x 3200 video, and 10,000 lm of consistently bright SOLID SHINE Laser power, performance is nothing short of spectacular. Pair with any lens from Panasonic’s 3-Chip DLP™ family (including those in your current inventory) and see how the PT-RQ13K’s small size, powered lens shift, and 360 ° multi-axis rotation saves you time and money in permanent or temporary installations. In fact, you can expect up to 20,000 hours*2 of continuous maintenance-free operation at full power—just one of many reasons to choose Panasonic.
DOWNLOAD SHORT GUIDE
- Laser light source 3-chip DLP™ projector with 10,000 lm of brightness and an accurate contrast ratio of 20,000:1.*
- Approximately 20,000 hours** of maintenance-free operation.
- Quad Pixel Drive produces better-than-4K screen resolution, and Panasonic’s unique, high-speed, 240-Hz frame-creation technology ensures the smoothest possible reproduction.
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of 4K video and control signals for up to 50 m (164 ft) through a single cable (CAT 5e cable or above).***
- Supports the optional upgrade kit ET-UK20 featuring Geometry Manager Pro and the optional ET-CUK10 Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit.
- Optional ET-D75LE90 ultra-short-throw lens enables large-screen projection from a short distance.
- Omnidirectional installation capability allows the unit to rotate 360 degrees for installation at any angle.