FIBARO DOOR/WINDOW SENSOR
The FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a battery powered reed sensor. The sensor expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the opening doors, windows and garage gates. The door/windows sensor combining itself 3 functions in 1 small device: proximity, temperature and binary sensors.
- Plug and Play extremely easy installation without drilling and cabling
- Detect state of windows doors, garage gates.
- Almost invisible and available in various colors.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- Possibility to Integrate with alarm system
- Battery powered
- Possibility to activate scenes by physical switch
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, gates and cupboards
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensors
- May be connected to a switch, via IN input
Available in Various Colours
- Silver – FGK-102, Black – FGK-103, Pearl powder – FGK-104, Cappuccino – FGK-105, Truffle surprise FGK-106, Dark chocolate – FGK-107
- Powered by a single ER14250 battery
- Inputs – single, IN
- Number of DS temperature sensors supported – 1
- Ambient temperature – 0 – 40°C
- Operating range – up to 30 m indoors; up to 50 m outdoors
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 17 x 19 mm.
- Z-wave operating frequency as 865.2MHz
Do you often forget to turn off the heating while airing out the apartment in the winter? Door/Window Sensor integrated with the thermostat will do it for you! Heating will be automatically turned on again, after the window is closed. You do not have to worry about higher electricity bills and unnecessary loss of energy. What is more, you take care of the environment.
DOWNLOAD SHORT GUIDE